It continues to be a difficult and uncertain time for the aviation sector with the on-going restrictions on air travel worldwide, but it is heart-warming to see how our industry has pulled together to support each other wherever possible. With domestic travel returning and hope starting to grow around the return of widely available international travel, thanks to vaccination programmes, we thought it would be a good time to look back at 2021 so far.
Despite the challenging circumstances across the industry, we have had the opportunity to meet many new faces (virtually of course) and have welcomed 25 new clients on board since the turn of the year and we now have over 170 registered certified users of our tests worldwide all of which have taken and passed all elements of our report interpretation training. We have been working closely with clients to ready them ahead of the new EASA regulations around pilot psychological profiling, working quickly to on-board new clients with immediate recruitment needs and are encouraged to see recruitment continuing in the industry.
As well as the new clients we are also delighted to welcome 7 new affiliates/channel partners within our network, working with us to promote best practice testing and assessment within the aviation industry. If you would like some information on how to join our network of channel partners, then please contact us.
The aviation industry is a unique market and continues to require a specialist approach to assessment. We are currently able to support our clients with assessments for Pilots, Cadets, Instructors, Cabin Crew, Bizjet Pilots, Dispatchers, Maintenance Technicians/Engineers and Senior Management and we are continually updating and developing new tests to support the industry. We welcome input from clients who would like to be involved with supporting these new tests and assessments.
As part of our practice test offering to help candidates familiarise themselves with and reduce anxiety around the pilot aptitude testing process, we have launched a series of direct entry bundles tailored to support direct entry level Captains and First Officers who are going through the recruitment process. The direct entry practice test bundles are available alongside our popular cadet level practice bundles.
2021 has already been busy for our ADAPT team as we have introduced several new features within our ADAPT system. We have shared the highlights below and if you would like more information on any of these new features or assessments please contact us.
- Our Remote Invigilation Solution – Allowing clients to have one of their invigilators present during online assessments to facilitate our ADAPT tests online. Find out more about our remote invigilation solution.
- E-commerce Hosting – Providing the opportunity for candidates to purchase client assessments directly online to reduce the administrative burden for our clients.
- Dashboards – A quick and easy to interpret view of a cohort of candidates in one place. Candidates can be grouped based on demographic data and the results of different assessment activities can be compared to identify variations.
- Client On-Boarding – The ability for clients to access our ADAPT demonstration platform anywhere at anytime, without the need to request access from the Symbiotics team. Get FREE Demo Access to the ADAPT Client Portal.
- Narrative Reports and Verbal Feedback - Introduction of narrative reports and verbal feedback sessions to support clients with the implementation of the EASA regulation for Psychological Assessments.